I will only read for someone if I have their permission to do so. Once someone finds out I am a psychic they may approach me right then and there for an intuitive reading. I really would like to make it clear that I am not psychically tuned in all the time. It is important for me to set boundaries and as a professional in this business it is a must. People sometimes think that I must have a complete direct channel to the universal wisdom at every moment of the day. But that is not how it works in an intuitive’s world. I don’t read anyone’s innermost thoughts when I meet them casually. I would not want to even if I could.
I will never forget the Doctor I saw for the first time and when he asked what I did, and I told him I was a Certified Medical Intuitive and he actually hid his face behind his lap top. He told me he was afraid I may pick up on his innermost secrets.
I have a 10 step procedure I follow for intuitive work which follows:
- Clearing– I envision a pure white light of energy from source filling my body.
- Offering–an offering to my spirit guides (love, peace,joy)
- Prayer–know I am psychic and that I am protected.
- Relax–letting go of ego,agenda, or any expectations.
- Grounding, centering–I envision beautiful blue light from center of earth.
- Wait–patience involves waiting for messages.
- Receive–messages from spirit coming through.
- Communicate–to my client/sitter.
- Interpret–how the information relates to my client/sitter.
- Clear/Smudge/Gratitude–to my spirit guides for guiding me and gratitude to my client.